For more than 100 years, we've been partnering with local farmers in the greater Troy, Ohio area.
It all started when H.W. Allen purchased a mill property at
Eldean Road north of Troy in 1848. He partnered with a Mr. Wheeler naming the
mill Allen and Wheeler Mill. The Mill processed flour, one of the popular flour varieties was
known as “Tea Rose" and had a picture of a rose on the bag. Then in 1936, the Mill was sold to Stacey Altman, who
owned the property for 28 years. After Mr. Altman’s death in 1963, the mill was
sold but it wasn’t until November 11, 1999 that The Mennel Milling Company became
the proud owner of the Troy Elevator.
Today, our local team is made up of some of the most experienced and compassionate people in the business. We take great pride in our grain facilities, which our team works hard to maintain.
Stop by and see us today. We are close to home, and here for you.